This is a guide for RISING OF King Players.
1. Colors defines status and Learning skills of your hero Skills tree
White is Weaker Than Green, Green one is Weaker than Blue ones, ETC
2. Experiences are easily spotted on the first line below your hero picture
Do not upgrade experience if it’s already at max because it has no effect or whatsoever (500/500)
DO NOT USE Excessive Exp scrolls either because when it reached max you would only waste your Gold Coins
Ex: Buy 100K Exp Scroll and used it on [450/500] ~> +1 Level and whole nine yards of River Of Nile.
3. Attacking using 1 Hero and 1 Soldier Preferably 1st level soldier for a cave is Perfect suggestion for newbie so you could used the other
Soldiers for defense in your own castle, 3k Points are short tour in newbie protection
Make sure your first Hero (Purple) is Great and focused on All in your skill….(Buildings and resources Are best for early game)
and 2 other heroes to obtains Resources and Items (Boxes,ETC)
TRY TO MAKE CONSIDERABLY scavenging party (Ex: Rats for Human = Min 40) for collecting Resources in Ruins
4. Use Hp Potions effectively because you’ll get plenty, so do not waste Soldiers for nothing…..
5. Ressurection Scroll 1~10 is the only thing you got in the early games make sure you are calculating your soldiers deployment
Not Too Plenty Not Too Few, ex: Dark Cave Lv 1 (Hero with full equipments Green’s are minimum with 5 1st tier soldiers)
6. Try To Gather Heroes ASAP,… minimum 5 for got cohesive playtime between deployments, battle, and Scavenging.