War is coming to Atlantis. Seventy thousands years ago, the ancient ones returned. They wove the threads of life again, and created the four tribes of Atlantis. Now these tribes must battle one another for their very survival
Although the continent is doomed, the one tribe that prevails the future of all humankind. But listen well. For the key to winning the war is the dragons.
Dragons of Atlantis is a new Facebook strategy game like Evony, City of Wonder, and Rock Age. You choose from one of tribes like Primus, Solerian, Amazon, Zolmec. Brilliant and cerebral, the Primus are masters of Science and the Blue Engery. The Solerians are cunning organized and unmerciful, and must win at any cost. Mighty and courageous Female Warriors, the Amazon fear no man. The fierce Zolmec are attuned to all living things. Especially the dragons.
Like many strategy city building games, Dragons of Atlantis is also a city building and resource collecting game in which you need to as more as resources like food, wood, stone and metals in order to construct your buildings. You can also form Alliances and invite your Facebook friends to join you in your attempt to conquer Atlantis.
Dragons of Atlantis follows the basic gameplay of Asian free to play browser mmorpgs, but the game is modeled using original music and quality artwork.
List of the troops for Dragons of Atlantis
The porter’s role is to carry heavy loads for the troops. Often they are indentured servants seeking refuge from the wilderness. Some May have cross-bred with Anthropus.
All citizens of the City are drafted for a tour of duty in the army. These conscript forces are not well trained, and match for career troops,, but they serve bravely and with honor.
Spies are an unassuming lot whose psychic abilities help them travel unnoticed and gather intelligence on the enemy telepathically.. They move swiftly, like ghosts in the wind.
The most agile of the warriors, Halberdsmen wield the halberd with grace and precision. They are stealthy and swift attackers.
Minotaurs make an effective sword-wielding infantry. The result of the Ancient One’s more audacious Life Threads experiments. Minotaur are intelligent but vicious, and difficult to control.
Armored transport vehicles safely carry heavy payloads of supplies or plunder, high ablve frenzied battles.
These Gargantuan peoples are the product of the Ancient Ones’s experiments. Giants are peaceful and kind by nature, but will gladly tear apart the enemy in return for the shelter of a friendly city.
The rolling death machince focuses the sun’s power with blue energy, beaming a searing heat ray over long distances.
It panics the enemy as they watch their defences burst into flames.
Resources replenish based on their hourly production rate. You can increase your production by doing several things:
* Upgrade your farms, lumber mills, mines, and quarries in you fields.
* Use production Nanos to increase your production by a day or week. Production Nanos are located in your “Items.” If you run out, you can replenish them by winning them in Fortuna’s Chance, purchasing them from the shop or by receiving a reward in a quest.
* Conquering wildernesses increases resource production rates as long as they are occupied.
* Research agriculture, woodcraft, masonry and alloys in your Science Center.
How do I get more gold?
Gold replenishes based on the hourly production rate. You can increase your production by doing several things:
* Increase your tax rate (in your Fortress)
* Build homes in your city to increase your population which will increase tax revenue and the hourly production rate of gold.
* Build a theater in your city for happier citizens.
* Win gold by trying your luck at Fortuna’s Chance.
* Plundering other players can win you gold and other resources.
* Anthropus camps usually have some gold.
Is there a way I can buy more resources?
No – but you can Play Fortuna’s Chance and try your luck at winning those resources. If you don’t win the resources you need there are several things you can do to increase your resource production:
* Upgrade your farms, lumber mills, mines, and quarries in you fields.
* Use production Nanos to increase your production by a day or week. Production Nanos are located in your “Items” If you run out, you can replenish them by winning them in Fortuna’s Chance, purchasing them from the shop or by receiving a reward in a quest
* Conquering wilderness
* Research agriculture, woodcraft, masonry and alloys in your Science Center
How do I see my friend’s cities?
Currently this is not a feature but it is coming soon!
How do I defend my city or prevent it from being attacked?
The best way to defend and prevent your city from being attacked is by having a powerful city and outnumbering any opponent. In most cases this means more of everything is better. Here are some tips to help protect your city and win your battles:
* Make sure your troops are set to defend your city by clicking on your Wall and make sure your troops are ordered to defend the city
* Upgrade your wall to the highest level you possibly can. Higher level walls have higher defense resistance to protect your city
* Train as many skilled and powerful troops as possible
* Upgrade your Dragons Keep. The higher the level of your Dragons Keep, the stronger your dragon will be to defend your city
* Use a Cease Fire Treaty which provides 12 hours of protection. Cease Fire Treaties can purchased from the Shop or won in Fortuna’s Chance.
* Gain as much power for your city and possible and reach higher levels.
You get a new (better) title for each level you gain. Your level is based on the highest amount of Power you have ever had, and cannot go down. Power is based on the number and level of buildings you have, and the number and type of your troops. High-level buildings and expensive units are worth more Power.
Who can attack my city?
Anyone can attack your city at anytime so be prepared. Build up your troops, upgrade your fortress, fortify your city’s wall and upgrade your Dragon’s Keep.
Note: New players receive 7 days protection from attack to give them enough time to build up their city, resources and troops.
How do I attack another city, wilderness, or Anthropus camp?
Before attacking another city of wilderness you need to:
* Build an Officers’ Quarters
* Appoint a General from the Officers’ Quarters
* Build a Garrison
* Train troops from within the Garrison or by clicking the “troops” button (waving flag) at the upper left.
To attack another city or wilderness, go to the Map and choose any location. When choosing a location to attack, take note of the “lvl” of the location. The higher the “lvl” the more troops and defenses that location has and will be more difficult to attack, but also the greater the riches you’ll win if you conquer them. If you’re just starting out, the best place to attack is a “lvl” lower than your city’s level.
What is the best way to win a battle when I attack another city, wilderness or Anthropus camp?
The best way to win an attack is by outnumbering and overpowering your opponent. In most cases this means more of everything is better. Here are some tips to help you win your battles:
* Send Spies first to get spy reports. Spy reports will give you statistics about the city, camp or wilderness you are about to attack. Note: the more clairvoyance your city has the more detailed the reports will be. To improve your clairvoyance, go to the Science Center and research clairvoyance.
* Attack locations that are a lower level than your city. The higher the “Lvl” the more troops and defenses that location has and will be more difficult to attack, but also the greater the riches you’ll win if you conquer them.
* Research Rapid Deployment, Weapons Calibration, Metallurgy, Medicine, Dragonry and Levitation
* Send your most skillful and powerful troops into battle.
How do I ignore a player’s chat messages?
To ignore all of a player’s chat messages, click on the player’s name in the chat window and select “mute”. Muting a player is temporary and will hide all the chat messages from that player until the next time you re-load the game.
How do I report abuse or inappropriate behavior?
If a player is misbehaving or breaking the chat rules, you can report them to us. To report a player for misconduct, click on the player’s name in the chat window and select “report”
Can I block someone from visiting or attacking my city?
You cannot block a specific player from visiting or attacking your city but you can protect your city from attacks by all players by using a Cease Fire Treaty which provides 12 hours of protection.
Is the happiness of my citizens important?
Yes. Happier citizens use a higher percentage of your population capacity, creating more population and a larger tax base. To create happier citizens build and regularly upgrade a theater, and keep taxes low.
I have run out of empty slots in the fields and cannot build anymore lumber mills, mines, farms or quarries. How do I get more empty slots?
To create empty slots in your field to accommodate more lumber mills, mines, farms or quarries upgrade your Fortress. You can also use a Mass Nullifier to disintegrate an existing building to build something else in that slot.